As litigation is often considered one of the most time consuming and costly areas of practice, we first assess the merits of each case together with the prospects of success, and advise clients on the most expeditious and cost effective options.
We offer a range of litigation and consultation services to commercial entities including banks in South Africa. Our litigation department is known for taking on and succeeding in challenging litigation processes.
We provide clients with legal advice and representation in most civil and commercial litigious including the following:
- Contractual disputes
- Enforcement of monetary claims and specific performance
- Proceedings in the Magistrate’s Court or the High Court
- Rescissions of judgment
- Attachments and sales in execution
- Landlord and Tenant disputes
- Sale and purchase disputes